I think this is a very well developed learning resource and everything is clear to read. I like how you address inclusion specifically in your project as something important to note. You show great awareness to people with learning difficulties as you mentioned the learning ability and voice of people with colour blindness and English language learners are significant and necessary for a successful learning environment. I think these two are very good examples and I’m also an ELL student. If I have a class like this and feel empowered and cared, it will boost up my motivation for learning. So good job on doing that part!

For the information of the course content, you illustrate it by using powerpoint slides and I think it’s a good way. However, there are too many information on the slides which make it hard to follow. My advice is that make the information on powerpoint slide brief and clear. I know there are lots of information need to be delivered, however, you can record the voice speech for each slide of your powerpoint. I think that will give extra points to your project! You also have videos for learners to support their learning which is great.

For your assignments, I think those are high quality assignments because they give learners opportunities to interact and therefore create a positive learning environment. I like how the assignments are mostly students-based, which instructors don’t have lots of control of the content of the assignments. Students may benefit from this type of learning (open pedagogy) and could contribute in developing new knowledge.

Great work overall! I hope my suggestion helps a little! Best of luck of the rest of your semester!